Monday, January 9, 2012

The Z Word (Apocalypse Babes #1)





Blurb from Goodreads:


The Z Word follows Seffy Carter and her longtime friends Gareth, Addison and Lani. The four besties share a past dysfunctional and dark enough to keep them bound together under do-over identities. But rends develop in their relationships from the flesh-eating pressures of ending up in 1980, in a Montana desert, surrounded by zombies wearing dated disco duds.



My Thoughts:

This is the first zombie book I have ever read. I wasn't sure exactly what I was getting into but was thoroughly impressed at what I discovered.

Sef is in LA until a blast sends her to a strange desert with weird sand and a pink sky. If that wasn't weird enough, she and her friends discover strange disco looking zombies hungry for a taste of their flesh.

I personally can't wait to read the next book and find out how things play out. Will her lifelong crush finally return her feelings? Will they escape the refuge? Will they walk away without getting the freaky zombie virus?



No comments: