Monday, January 9, 2012

The X Factor (Apocalypse Babes #2)


Blurb from Goodreads:

The X Factor finds the Apocalypse Babes friends, along with a few other lost L.A. stragglers, ensconced in a compound that may or may not be
run by evil Soviet scientists. Whether it's due to Bolshevik beliefs or
a manipulating girlfriend, nightmares are on the loose and they want what's
left of Seffy after the zombie attack. To make matters worse, one of the stragglers develops an unwanted attraction for Sef, and insists it's more
than just UST à la Mulder and Scully.


My Thoughts:

OMG, could this series get any better?! The Z Word was my first zombie book, I have very little knowledge where they are concerned, but after reading The Z Word I fell in love with the book...and have a new interest.

The X Factor picks up right where The Z Word left off. Seffy and her friends are still stuck back in time but new problems arise. Now she is questioning her friendships. Who can she rely on and what is happening to her. A lot is going on in the compound and somebody is up to no good.


1 comment:

Shawn Kirsten Maravel said...

I'm reading this now! I love Bella and all of her books! :) This is my first Zombie book (series) too!!!