Friday, September 21, 2012

Breathless by Scott Prussing





Description from Goodreads:

College freshman Leesa Nyland has been fascinated by vampires since she was three years old. That’s when her mom started acting weird, refusing to go outside during the day and insisting the sunlight hurt her skin because she had been bitten by a one-fanged vampire…

But fascinated doesn’t mean Leesa believes—any more than she believes in blue fire, people who live for centuries, and kisses that can kill. When her beloved older brother suddenly disappears, she is forced to confront all these and more.




My Thoughts:

I got this book from Amazon when it was listed for free. I wasn't sure what to expect, I mean who ever heard of a one-fanged vampire? And people who live for centuries that have blue fire and whose kisses can kill? That is what drew my attention, I had to know more about these deadly kisses.

Surely vampires are just fiction, just the imagination of some writer, but what do you do when your whole life has been turned upside down because your mom believes that she was bitten by a one-fanged vampire and claims that the sun hurts her skin?
Leesa goes to college to learn more about vampires, especially these one-fanged ones that have ruined her childhood. She is also in search on her brother who disappeared while away at this same college.

This is a book that I plan on sharing with my children.



Buy from:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Reviewed by Tich

No comments: