Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Darker Side Short Stories by L.D. Hutchinson







Description from Goodreads:

Step into the darker side of the world, in ten of L.D.Hutchinson's stories. Meet Vampyre's, Werewolves, and more in each story, learn their backgrounds and struggles, heartaches and loves, strength's and weaknesses. Also, get a glimpse at her two novels that will be released later this year! Book one of the Renning chronicles: Book of Curses and, Shadows in the dark!


My Thoughts:

I enjoyed The Darker Side: Short Stories! Each story sucked me in and held my attention. I really hated to see each story end. Every story was about love, brother/sister, husband/wife, to name a couple. The detail was great, not overly written. I look forward to reading more from this author!



 
 
 
Buy from:
 
 
 
 
Reviewed by Tich

No comments: