Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Guest Post with Tiffany Carmouche

 
  
My name is Tiffany Carmouché and I am so excited to be here. What inspired my New Adult Romantic Suspense series? I think back to the day I decided to leave it all…
 
“Alaska? Who goes to Alaska?” Were my word when I heard I could make a lot more money as a waitress in a bar than being the Assistant manager of the local weight loss clinic I worked at. I had been made Assistant manager, wonderful title, but all it meant was I worked twice the amount of hours with not much more pay. “Alaska?” I let the question simmer in my mind until I found a friend crazy enough to make the journey with me. I really did think I was going to live in an igloo and have to be careful the polar bears wouldn’t attack us…but when we landed we soon found we had arrived in paradise!
 
Just like Nicole in the Impostor, A Love Story, I traveled to Alaska, trying to escape an unhealthy relationship; I arrived in a place where the ratio of men to women was in my favor. The men were like southern gentleman but as far north as you could go! Snow Machining, Sky Diving and learning to fly were a few of my adventures in this magical place.
 
In Anchorage, the bars, the city, the men kept night life fun and when you needed a break, the mountains were only a short drive away. I loved getting off work and hitting the ski slopes although I have to admit, I pretty much snow plowed most of the way! The cliffs were a little intimidating. I remember before I had learned to ski, I thought I would take the ski lift to the top of the mountain so I could get an awesome picture of the set setting over the mountain range.

“What do you mean I can’t ride the thingie down?” I argued with the guy helping the people off the lift.

“You have to ski down ma’am?” The stupid boy tried to explain.

“I don’t ski!” I looked down the huge slope of the black diamond trail and knew it was suicide in the making!

From out of the crowd, my hero appeared, with his cape flapping in the wind. Okay so there was no cape but I swear I heard the heavens sing! “I’ll ski you down.”

“What?”

“Yea, you can just get on my skis and I’ll ski you down the slope.” I am telling you, the men were amazing! So I stood in front of him on his skis and we flew down the mountain as the sunset.—true story!


 
The Alaska Series has been fun to write because not only have I been able to relive some of my amazing experiences, my characters have come alive off the keyboard and it has been fun taking the voyage with them! The Impostor began as my experience with my best friend Julie, to find ourselves…as we disappeared and before long I had three books mapped out. Now my muse has me aching to write the fourth as well.

The Impostor came out in October and Obsession and Sacrifice came out in February and I must say that this has been just as exciting as jumping out of a plane, from 10,000 feet off the ground! I hope you take this journey with me.
 

 

Here is some of the feedback I have gotten from Obsession and Sacrifice
 

“…A riveting story that tugged at my heart…”  Kristina Snyder “It simply blew me away.”
 

“…An intense follow-up to The Imposter.”  Becky Johnson, Australia “… Passionate, romance fueled adventure.”  Becky Johnson, Australia
 

“…Suspense, love and sleepless nights.” Samantha Truedale, USA
 

“…A crazy thrill ride and I never want to get off.”  Justine Vandale, USA “…It's fast- paced and heart pounding. It was such a rush!” 

“…Outstanding romance, intrigue, suspense & action.”  Nicki Wilson, UK

 “Intrigue, Deception, Romance and the beauty of the rugged Alaskan landscape…are the settings for Tiffany Carmouche’s masterpiece of writing.” ~Theresa Stuart, California
 

“Awaiting breathlessly, for number three. I don’t want the story to end.  Tiffany Carmouché please say there will be more…..” Liz DiMaggio, New Orleans
 

 “A journey unraveling old family secrets, and keeping one step ahead of a sociopathic killer, out to destroy them all.” ~Theresa Stuart, California
 

Synopsis The Impostor, A Love Story

The Impostor, A Love Story is the first novel in a New Adult Suspenseful Romance Series about unexpected love and a woman’s fight for survival. It is a story of growth, acceptance and having the perseverance to begin again.

 Nicole, a young single mother, escapes from an abusive ex-boyfriend and the broken dreams of becoming an artist and she travels to a place she knows little about.

Nicole’s scared of getting hurt again, but Dylan’s chiseled body, charm, and chocolate brown eyes captivate her and she fall in love. In Alaska, she discovers the power of friendship and true love and begins to let down her guard. But her security is a façade.

Soon Nicole’s innocent beauty, taunts a sinister man, and she is caught in a web of deception and danger. Someone evil is stalking her. Someone she had trusted. Will she be saved? Or will she be hunted?


 

Review:
 
“Wow - what an amazing job Tiffany has done. There wasn't a moment that I wasn't engaged with the characters or the plot. The build up of mystery and tension in this suspenseful romantic novel is superbly done. I found myself constantly holding my breath and nervously listening for creaks in the house. There were some beautifully crafted romantic moments that had me swooning for Dylan, and several moments when I shed a tear. Stunning! The novel flowed very well, effectively creating a good balance of suspense, character interaction and the lovely romance. The ending. Oh my! Tiffany, what an ending you have created. I have no idea what to expect for book two, Obsession and Sacrifice, other than I can not wait to read it. And no doubt it will be as wonderful as The Impostor.” -Becky Johnson, Bex and Books

 

Buy your copy today!         http://tinyurl.com/act4s62 The Impostor, A Love Story Amazon
 

I met this Arc reader online and she loved my book!  She was inspired and created this video about the first book in the Alaska series. What an honor!

I love it when I receive things from fans! Letters, emails, messages on facebook, beautiful or funny graphics inspired by my books like team Dylan or Bradley pictures or snow angels pictures…  I love pictures with them and my books or even their cat and my paperback or ebooks.... When I receive them makes me feel like it is my birthday or something!  When I receive this… it totally blew me away!







Synopsis Obsession and Sacrifice

Obsession and Sacrifice is the second novel in a New Adult Suspenseful Romance Series about unexpected love and a woman’s fight for survival. It is a series of growth, acceptance and having the perseverance to begin again.
When Nicole wakes up in the hospital, she has no memory of who she is or how she got there. Only the scars on her body reveal some horrific event took place and she is lucky to be alive…alive…but could she still be in danger?
Her only hope to rediscover her past and avoid a killer's obsession lies in the hands of two men: sexy Dylan, her boyfriend, who used to captivate her, and Bradley, her charming best friend, who has secretly loved her all along. She feels safe around both men but to her, they are strangers.  Nicole must decide who to trust, not only with her heart, but with her life.
The two men vow to give her a second chance at life and both will sacrifice everything to make sure she survives.
 




Review:

ARC (Advanced Readers Copy)
Excellent! - Obsession & Sacrifice is here & it did not disappoint! The second of the trilogy gives you a tiny re-cap of the last chapter from the ‘The Impostor’ & sets the atmosphere ready for the roller-coaster of a read that awaits you! Once again the authors’ descriptive writing connects you right at the heart of the outstanding romance, intrigue, suspense & action. Yet again, Tiffany has written another book that I just couldn’t put down. There are so many different aspects to this book & the author has succeeded in making every chapter progress & flow at an exhilarating pace. Overall it’s a 10/10 from me & I’m here pacing the floor again, ready for the book. –Nicki Wilson
Buy the ebook today!    http://tinyurl.com/bftutva Obsession and Sacrifice Amazon
This is the one she made of my new novel. My god this woman is talented! I have to say I am so giddy every time I see it! This is another fan made trailer. Dann Barba did an amazing job at it! It blew me away again! (Please share)


Links to book:

UK LINKS

 

Some projects of mine.

I am Bringing teens to Puerto Rico to serve the less fortunate.

I have two projects I am working on right now besides my Alaska Series. I would love your help. (Either in the projects or in spreading the word about them)

One of my passions is service. For over 10 years I have tried to take some of my vacation time to make a difference to people in need. I love to take teens to let them experience serving the marginalized and opening their eyes to different cultures. I am doing an auction to help raise money for the teenagers to be able to go. If any Authors or Bloggers be interested in donating anything for it OR HELPING GET THE WORD OUT, that would be wonderful. Email or PM me :) Thank you! We will be going to volunteer at Casa Julia-a home for abused woman and Children and Estancia Corazon, Inc. homeless outreach community.

Out of the Shadows is another project I am working on. As some of you know, I, like Nicole in The Alaska Series, escaped an abusive relationship to begin again. 

I NEED YOU! I am looking for people who have been through a physically, or mentally abusive relationship and survived. The book will be compiled of our stories. I feel if we can give even one person the courage to leave and break free of the cycle of abuse, we will have succeeded.

If you or anyone you know would like to be a part of this project, please contact me at tiffanycarmouche@ymail.com
I will be accepting submissions through April. (You can remain anonymous if needed)
Submissions can be: 
*Poetry
*A chapter ~Your story (A paragraph -5 pages)
*Quotes from you on hope or overcoming obstacles
*Pictures, photography or drawings (black and white)
*Submissions can be from an adult or child’s point of view
*If you would prefer interview questions, I can send them instead/as well.

Out of the Shadows will be used to give hope to people who are afraid to leave or have begun their journey out of the shadows and into the light. All the money will go to help provide service to victims of abuse.
 

I want to say one last thing to my Readers
 

I want to say thank you! I could not do this without you. I love to hear from you. You have no idea how much it means to hear your feedback on my books. I can’t believe I have fans all over the world. Thank you for reading the books, for recommending them and spreading the word about them, for reviewing them, for sharing my post, for the awesome graphics and videos you have made…for everything! I really can’t do this without you. I don’t have a big publishing company behind me pushing my books. It is all word of mouth. You are truly treasured! Please keep in touch. I love hearing from you!
 

Stalk me in a good way…no serial killer’s please J



 





 

BIO:
 
 

When Tiffany Carmouché is not writing romance novels, you can find her sculpting, traveling, teaching, singing, dancing, escaping in music or enjoying her family.

From skydiving in Alaska to scuba diving in Hawaii, Carmouché has traveled the worlds seeking adventure. These include riding camels in Africa, swimming under the stars in Puerto Rico, dancing salsa in Ecuador, and walking the cobblestone roads of Assisi, Italy. She has found fulfillment working with the disabled and orphans in Argentina, and Mexico. Her most cherished moments, however, have been watching her two beautiful daughters grow and strive to accomplish their own dreams.

  Despite all of these amazing experiences, she has survived many struggles. There was a time she felt defeated, but now she is recommitted to savoring experiences both in the novels she writes and in the life she lives each day. Her secret hope is that anyone who is struggling will realize there is a light at the end of the tunnel and no matter how hard the fight, no matter how many times they have been knocked down, it is always worth staggering up to their feet and learning to breathe again. 

46 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
and now each time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with
the same comment. Perhaps there is a means you can remove me
from that service? Cheers!

my web site - free advertising

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to visit this web site and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.

My blog post ... Alternative energy

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to have in
mind of. I say to you, I certainly get irked even as other people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the entire thing with no need side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Feel free to visit my blog ... after school programs|

Anonymous said...

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Look at my homepage: after school program|

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you stated.

Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing
to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries
that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

my web site: after school care program|

Anonymous said...

Truly when someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other people that they will help, so here it takes place.

Look at my blog - after school club|

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you are
utilizing? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find
something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?


Here is my webpage: after the school|

Anonymous said...

Can I simply say what a comfort to discover someone that really understands what they are talking about on the net.
You certainly know how to bring an issue to
light and make it important. More people must read this and understand this
side of the story. I can't believe you aren't more popular because you certainly have the gift.


my web site ... care after school|

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content available
for you? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome blog!

Also visit my blog - ski package

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am actually happy to read everthing at alone
place.

my web-site alternative energy sources

Anonymous said...

Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity,
Guess I will just book mark this site.

Also visit my web blog: after school care programs|

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I have learn this submit and if I may I desire to recommend you few fascinating things or suggestions.
Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this
article. I desire to learn more issues about it!


My weblog - after school programs|

Anonymous said...

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog
shine. Please let me know where you got your design.

Kudos

my web page ... alternative energy jobs

Anonymous said...

I think that everything wrote was very reasonable.
However, think about this, suppose you added a little information?
I ain't saying your content is not good, however what if you added something to maybe grab folk's attention?
I mean "Guest Post with Tiffany Carmouche" is kinda plain.
You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create article titles to get people interested. You might try adding a video or a picture or two to grab readers excited about everything've got to say.
In my opinion, it could bring your blog a little livelier.


My page: after school club|

Anonymous said...

You made some really good points there. I looked on the web for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along
with your views on this website.

My homepage: Alternative energy

Anonymous said...

Hi, I read your new stuff on a regular basis. Your story-telling
style is witty, keep it up!

Here is my page :: types of alternative energy

Anonymous said...

What's up, this weekend is good designed for me, since this time i am reading this great informative piece of writing here at my home.

My site; Alternative energy

Anonymous said...

Your method of explaining everything in this paragraph is genuinely nice, every one be
capable of effortlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.


my web page ski Vacation

Anonymous said...

After looking at a number of the articles on your web page, I seriously like your way of writing a blog.
I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and will be
checking back in the near future. Please visit my website as
well and let me know what you think.

Look at my web-site: How to advertise

Anonymous said...

My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at web, but I know I am getting experience
all the time by reading thes nice posts.

my web-site; after school nana|

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all friends about this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting experience.

My homepage - examples of alternative energy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any forums that cover the same
topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

Also visit my homepage :: after school or afterschool|

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads.
I hope to contribute & help other customers like its helped me.
Great job.

Here is my blog ... after the school

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect website for anyone who hopes to understand this topic.
You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic that's been written about for a long time. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

my web-site ... ski Vacation

Anonymous said...

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with after that you can write
or else it is complicated to write.

Feel free to surf to my web-site ki vacation

Anonymous said...

Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.



My blog post: alternative energy resources

Anonymous said...

I relish, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be looking
for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a great day. Bye

Here is my web blog - after school club|

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence
on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative
to read?

Also visit my weblog after school care|

Anonymous said...

Good post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this
subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thank you!

my weblog How to advertise

Anonymous said...

If you desire to obtain a good deal from this article then you
have to apply these methods to your won web site.

My homepage :: definition of alternative energy

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

Have a look at my web blog :: How to advertise

Anonymous said...

After going over a few of the blog articles on your website, I seriously appreciate
your technique of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark website list and will
be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my web site as well and let me know
your opinion.

Feel free to surf to my web blog; bp alternative energy

Anonymous said...

I have read several just right stuff here.
Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot
effort you set to make this kind of excellent informative site.


Take a look at my site after the school|

Anonymous said...

Hi great website! Does running a blog similar to this take a large amount of work?
I've very little expertise in coding but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply needed to ask. Thanks a lot!

Feel free to visit my weblog: online advertising

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

my web site: Alternative energy

Anonymous said...

Hi! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
Does operating a well-established blog such as yours take a
massive amount work? I'm completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd
like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.
Thankyou!

My web page skiing holiday

Anonymous said...

Hi there all, here every one is sharing these kinds of know-how,
therefore it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to visit this website everyday.

Also visit my website - alternate energy sources

Anonymous said...

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how so much attempt you put to create any such wonderful informative website.



Here is my web site: after school|

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much,
However I am having issues with your RSS. I don't know why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else getting the same RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

my site ... alternative energy resources

Anonymous said...

I believe what you typed was very logical. However, what about this?
suppose you added a little content? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, but suppose you added a title that makes people want more? I mean "Guest Post with Tiffany Carmouche" is a little plain. You ought to peek at Yahoo's
front page and watch how they create news titles
to get viewers to click. You might add a related video or a
related pic or two to grab readers interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little livelier.

Check out my weblog - alternative energy jobs

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation;
many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are
looking to trade strategies with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail
if interested.

Feel free to surf to my webpage :: after school care|

Anonymous said...

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this web site is in fact
good and the viewers are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.

My webpage - alternate energy sources

Anonymous said...

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my site thus i came to return the desire?
.I am attempting to to find issues to enhance my web site!
I guess its adequate to make use of a few of your concepts!
!

My blog :: ski resorts

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.
I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back from
now on. I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice day!


My blog; ski package

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to
return once again since i have book marked it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue
to help others.

Also visit my web site; Alternative energy

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your
excellent info you have here on this post. I'll be coming back to your web site for more soon.

Feel free to visit my blog nana from after school|