Monday, May 27, 2013

Listed,Volumes I - VI By Noelle Adams

Listed, Volumes I - VI  By Noelle Adams

Book Description

(This listing is for the complete novel, Volumes I-VI.)

A marriage of convenience has never been like this. 

Just before her eighteenth birthday, the doctors tell Emily she has three months to live. Not much time to complete the bucket list she's had since she was twelve. The first item is the hardest--"Get married"--so she turns to the only man she knows who can help.

Paul, a barely reformed bad boy, has inherited a fortune from his mother, but his life is defined by his conflicted relationship with his father--a white-collar, organized-crime boss who, thanks to Paul, is being brought up on federal charges. Without Emily's testimony, his father might walk, so Paul agrees to her unconventional proposal. He'll be her husband for her last three months.

They agree that she'll testify against his father and he'll help her complete her bucket list. It's not supposed to be a true marriage. No consummation. No future. No love.

No love.

She's supposed to die, after all, and love might not be enough.


Brenda's Review

What an unbelievable series. I am speechless at the heartfelt agony the characters go through.I can't even count how many times I was close to tears or how many times I did cry. But it's not all sad. There are tons of times my heart lept for joy for Emily and Paul. 

Emily's strength is so strong. I couldn't imagine going through all the pain and fevers she goes through and she still had the strenght to say "I'm ok,I'll be fine". She is the strongest willed soul in her situation,that alone makes you love her character even more than you already do.

And Paul,for everything he did for her to make her dieing wishes come true.You fall in love with his character right from the start.He is her hero.He ends up falling in love with Emily.And to watch him go through the fight with her will make you love him even more.The part were she was at her worse on the brink of dieing like to rip my heart out!I felt his pain,I grieved with him,I felt connected to him at that point.Because I know the feeling of helplessness.When it came time to pull the plug on my 24 year old son,I know that pain all to well. The feeling of failure,of loss,of letting that person down.There are no words to explain that deep feeling of nothingness.


This series is must read! I loved it and am so glad I came across it.


                            Butterfly Points

Links to the book and Author



No comments: