Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Boomerang Effect By Lindy Spencer

The Boomerang Effect By Lindy Spencer

Book Description

 Being in the wrong place at the wrong time can end your life - or worse, postpone it indefinitely. 

In Aspen Grove, Oklahoma, fifteen-year-old Katy had everything going for her, until one innocent decision to walk home from school set the karmic wheels in motion. Katy suffers a brutal attack, leaving her comatose. 

The legal system fails to convict the men responsible for this heinous crime, instead finds them not guilty. They’ve gotten away with it, or so it seems. 

One by one, bad things begin happening to them. 

Accident, coincidence, or the payback?

Brenda's Review

What a great debut novel! Incredible job for a first timer,I am greatly impressed. Kudo's to Lindy Spencer on a job well done.


Wow,What a read! This story is intricately woven with the lives of quite a few characters.
The perspective jumps around a lot.But this is so each character gets a chance for their story to told.So,be alert and pay attention. You don't want to miss out on anything.


I found this story to full of mystery and I can't count how many times I found myself saying.... "Holy S&*T and That SOB!" or "Serves them right!" And then I get to the end and am blown away!!
I Literally said "You've got to be kidding me!" I didn't expect that!! 


I don't want to give anything away because of this being so new on market, so I will leave you hanging on the thought of....

                           "SURPISE ENDING"!!  "GASPS"

**Hurry and go get your copy now! You will not be sorry.

Butterfly Points




No comments: