Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mid - Life Love by Whitney Garcia Williams

Mid Life Love by Whitney G. (Garcia Williams)

Book Description

If you'd asked me what love was two years ago, I probably would've said, 'It's this amazing feeling that obsesses and possesses you; it's what me and my husband currently have.' If you ask me that same question today, I'll say, 'Please get the hell out of my face.’

Claire Gracen's life is picture perfect. Her career as a marketing director is on the brink of being legendary, and her marriage to her high school sweetheart has never been stronger. No, wait. It has. It used to be amazing and fulfilling, but one day Claire realizes that she's been living a lie and her best friend and husband have committed the ultimate betrayal. 

Broken and depressed, Claire is in need of something new—new city, new job, new friends. 

When she happens to attract the interest of the sexiest man she's ever met, a man significantly younger than her, she immediately turns him down—only to later discover that this man is Jonathan Statham, self-made billionaire and CEO of Statham Industries. Her boss.

Jonathan Statham is unlike any man she's met before. He's used to getting whatever he wants—whenever he wants, and he isn't about to take no for an answer. 

Sexy, unpredictable, and charmingly clever, Mid Life Love is a story that will captivate you, entertain you, and force you to fall deeply in love with the characters.

 Brenda's Review

I was given this book in ARC form,from the author herself,in return for an honest review.I am so glad that she found me on Goodreads and asked me to read her book.Other wise I would have missed out on an awesome story!! So THANK YOU WHITNEY for scoping me out.

Whitney has a way with her words to totally suck you into her stories.There's no getting out of it once your in.You won't be able to put the book down.She captivated me right from the start!I loved the characters in this story.(BTW Where's my Jonathan?)I'm tellin ya, EVERY woman needs a Jonathan in her life!

The story line is so perfect and well plotted out. I am in awe with Whitney's writing abilities.Not once did I want this story to end or roll my eyes in boredom.This story has some hot sex scenes but they are very tastfully done.It's about love and loss and betrayal, but yet a whole lot more.What's not to love about a man who will go out of his way to show his love for you. I mean, come on! The man gives her a bath and shampoos her hair for her and then takes the time to lovenly blow dry her hair for her!! (That's just HOT) Swoon Worthy this Jonathan is!! Oh and the ice cube treatment he gives her was just awesome!!But I think the best laugh I had during this story was Jonathan's Birthday Suprise!! I literally laughed my a$$ off through the whole scene! That was just BRILLANT Whitney!! 

This book is a page turner!! It's a relationship that's just a HOT MESS!!I totally loved this book!! It so rocked my socks off! Even though there were many moments I wanted to shake the crap out of Claire for being so stupid!! (You'll understand when you read it) 

Ok, lets talk emotions.... When an author can write a story that makes you FEEL the emotions the characters are feeling.... THAT'S CALLED EFFECTIVE WRITING!! When Claire told the story of why she was so afraid to fly.... I found myself crying and feeling her pain.That's effective writing right there!! 

I'M SERIOUS FOLKS.... GET THIS AWESOME BOOK!! IF YOU DON'T ~ YOU ARE SO MISSING OUT ON AN AWESOME READ!!

***TO THE AUTHOR ~ WHITNEY,TAKE A BOW! YOU HAVE EARNED IT!! THIS IS A BRILLIANT STORY!!

Butterfly Points



How to find the author or the book; The book will coming soon!! I will add the link to it as sonn as it's available.


No comments: