Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sweet Escape / Blog Tour








~Nari~

 
He did not answer. It didn’t even ring. I listened to his timbered voice in the greeting message, seeking that fleeting sense of relief.

But it did not come.

Nothing could help me find sweet escape from the wretchedness my soul was in.

I violently threw the phone across the small expanse of the room and relished in the way it cracked against the wall.

Then regret filled my stomach as I scrambled out of bed in a rush and dropped to the floor on my knees next to my only lifeline.

I ever-so carefully picked up my cell phone in horror at myself, at what I might have done, and examined the small technological wonder.

Please don’t be broken. Please don’t be broken.

I pressed and held #8.

“I’m sure you already know you were trying to reach me, Rydan, so leave a message. But only if it’s important.”

I fell to the floor with the phone tightly pressed against my ear, vaguely noticing the pain of it, and sobbed.

No, there would be no sweet escape for my tormented soul tonight.

  



About the Author:

Bailey Ardisone was born and raised outside of Chicago, Illinois. She married the love of her life and spends her days submerged in books, movies, music, or art, and loves traveling. Fantasy books and movies have been a huge part of her life, and she is desperately obsessed with Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Her sister contributed some of the writing in Sweet Oblivion and Sweet Escape.

Sweet Escape is the second novel in the Sweet Series.

 
 
 
 
 

Stalk links:

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6876493.Bailey_Ardisone


I have exciting news. Sweet Oblivion (Sweet Series, Book One) is currently FREE on Amazon for the very first time ever!



















July 21


July 22

Excerpt Post - http://book2book.ca/

July 23


July 24


July 25


July 26


July 27

2 comments:

Bailey Ardisone said...

Thank you so very much for this wonderful post and participating in my blog tour!! You are awesome!

Loves All Things Books said...

We are very excited to be a part of this blog tour! Thank you for having us ;)