Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kiss Me In Paris blog tour



My Review:
 
HOLY COW!  What an amazing read!  Words cannot describe how much I loved this book!  I guess for me, I really connected with Winter.  And then there's Cade...the man had me at hello.
 
Kiss Me In Paris has so many emotions flowing through it.  Emotions that I will not tell you about because it would spoil the whole book for you...and we don't like spoilers.  If you are wanting a good romance novel, look no further. Kiss Me In Paris is definitely one you will want to pick up.  I would grab a box of tissues to have on hand when you sit down to read.
 
Winter travels to Paris with her class.  She is hoping that while she is there she will experience love so that she can gain the knowledge she needs to finish her romance novel.
 
Cade leaves his Texas ranch to head off to Paris for Architectural Design.  He is not intending on finding romance while he is there.  He needs to focus on school, not a female companion.
 
This book is HIGHLY recommended.  It is highly addictive.  Once I opened my kindle I could not put it down.  I loved it so much that I ordered the paperback.
 
Does contain mature content!
 
My butterflies:

About Kiss Me in Paris

Kiss Me in Paris by Karpov KinradeNo one knows my secret. Ever since high school, ever since I started living in fear, no one has known the true me. But then I met him, and I couldn't hide anymore. He became my hero, saving me from the villain of my past. He became my friend, his smile a blanket of warmth. And he scared me. Because he, this beautiful man, he might become more. Then he'd see the real me, and I couldn't let that happen. My name is Winter, and what I desire most I can't have. Flashes of the night I was drugged rush back to me. His strong arms carrying me through the streets of Paris. The feel of his heart beating as my head rested against his chest. The soft press of his lips against my forehead when he thought I was asleep. Oh shit. I'm falling for the cowboy. Cade. But we can't be anything more. He has his own secrets. His own darkness he keeps hidden, like the letter he keeps with him everywhere he goes. The letter he refuses to open. * * * Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance Full length novel: 87, 000 words Kiss Me in Paris is a standalone novel in the Kiss Me Series. Travel the world with the Deveaux sisters as they find love, and trouble, in all the right places. Kiss Me in Paris is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, and Kobo. Add it your Goodreads to-read shelf here!

About Karpov Kinrade

Kimberly Kinrade and Dmytry KarpovKarpov Kinrade is the pen name for the husband and wife writing duo of bestselling, award-winning authors Kimberly Kinrade and Dmytry Karpov. Together, they write fantasy, paranormal, mystery, contemporary and romance and hook readers into new and exciting worlds that will leave you laughing your ass off, crying your heart out and falling in love. Look for more from Karpov Kinrade in the Kiss Me series, Seduced Saga, the Forbidden Trilogy and more coming soon. They live with three little girls who think they’re ninja princesses with super powers and who are also showing a propensity for telling tall tales and using the written word to weave stories of wonder and magic. Become a member of the Street Team for Karpov Kinrade. Connect with Karpov Kinrade on Facebook. Connect with Kimberly online: Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Amazon, Goodreads. Connect with Dmytry online: Twitter, Google+, Amazon, Goodreads.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

Anne Chaconas, Badass Marketing said...

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm so glad you enjoyed Kiss Me in Paris.

I loved having you on the tour! :)

Kimberly Kinrade said...

We are THRILLED you enjoyed Kiss Me in Paris so much! Thank you for taking the time to read and review it and participate on this tour. :)

Loves All Things Books said...

I'm so glad to be a part of this tour!
You are very welcome for the review! I LOVED IT!!

Kimberly Kinrade said...

Yay! I'm so glad. :)