Saturday, November 2, 2013

Emeralds And Perals by C.Spencer Upton

Emeralds And Pearls by C.Spencer Upton

Book Descripton

I've spent seventeen years being a wallflower. Seventeen years, watching people live there lives, whilst mine stood still. I was happy for those years, nothing new happened because i never let it, every day was the same and predictable.

When my parents told me we were moving...to another state, I freaked.

I spent the first week, after the move, wishing i could move back. But then something changed, i became a someone, and to begin with i enjoyed it, but i soon learned, some things aren't always as they seem.

I have two lives now. Both of them are testing me, pushing me to my limits

Brenda's review


I'm quite impressed with this new author! This was a book I couldn't put down.I really liked it and wanted to give it more than just a five star review!

You have a good guy and a bad guy in this story and tons of action going around.A little romance and even mermaids and mermen! Beautifully written and plotted out. The storyline flows with ease and is easy to follow.

Can't wait to get my hands on book #2!!

A little about this New Author;

I never thought I'd write a book. It never crossed my mind - ever.
So it was a huge shock to me when, in 2012, i thought "I'm going to give this a go" why? because it became apparent that the day dreams and ideas i had in my head would never go away, not until they were written down.
Since then, i believe that my writing has improved and has become a huge learning curve to me.
My books are things that have been dormant in the back of my mind for years, or things that have manifested themselves since i started reading - a lot of reading.
It has become an obsession, and i wouldn't have it any other way. I love writing and seeing my ideas manifest themselves into good books that you all seem to like, which makes the family abandonment all worth while.
I'd also rather write, than go out drinking, which for a 26 year old, is an odd thing.
Although i have lived in 'sunny' Derbyshire all my life, my mind has always wanted to be in the States. Because this is never going to happen, i decided to live my life in through writing fiction.
One of the things that I've loved seeing since i began writing, is the reaction on peoples faces: the shock, intrigue and the looks of people who think it's a joke - because what do i know? I might not be academically suited, having not gone to college and university to study anything to do with writing, but i have learned through other writers, reading and critique groups and i wouldn't have it any other way. 
To keep up to date with giveaways and new releases follow me on twitter (@CSpencerUpton) or Like my page on Facebook (C Spencer-Upton

Where to find the book and Author;


No comments: