Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sister Christian #1~Genesis by Lisa Beth Darling

Sister Christian#1

Genesis by Lisa Beth Darling

Book Description

Doctor Richard Mason, borderline alcoholic, drug addict and jaded loner,has just discovered he’s adopted. If that wasn’t enough to shatter his personal reality he’s also ‘inherited’ his physically & mentally challenged sister, Hannah Rice, a girl he hasn’t seen since he was in high school.

Along with a 3.5 million dollar trust fund, Hannah comes with some very dark family secrets. Mason is world-renowned for healing bodies but is woefully lacking when it comes to the human heart. In his attempt to save his sister she may just end up saving him.
****This is NOT a "Christian" or "Religious" novel/series****
This novel contains adult themes. Reader Discretion is Advised.

Brenda's Review


What a remarkable story.I still can't over the emotions in this.At times it's light hearted then all of the sudden it's ripping your heart out.
Toward the end I had tears running down my cheeks!I mean it...I didn't even realize I was crying until my husband asked me if I was okay.And there you have it....A book that brings on emotions like that is a damned good book!
The research that had to go on to write this story is impressive on it's own.Then to construct the story in such a delicate way is beyond impressive!I not only applaud the story,I applaud the author and her great ability to construct such an emotional story.

This story is going to stick with me for awhile! I am at awe with this author!Great job,I applaud you!!
TAKE A BOW LISA BETH DARLING... THIS WAS AMAZING!!I look forward to the next book in this series and to more from you in the future!I truly get excited to find "New To Me" authors that can rock my world.

Brenda's Review Points 5 of 5

Where to find the book and author;

Goodreads     Amazon     Lisa's Website     Facebook     

No comments: